Value For Money
We offer value for money and right first time outcomes, ensuring costly repairs to upgraded systems are not required 2 or 3 years after the project has been completed.
Where cost is generally a Regional Airport’s limitation – quality is paramount and we see too often, smaller commercial electrical companies try and offer a service that they have no idea about.
Avionics can provide you with:
- Airport Lighting System Review and Reporting suitable for CASA submission;
- Upgrades to your Aeronautical Ground Lighting System to ensure reliability and Reduction of Risk;
- Maintenance with highly trained expert Electrical Technicians
Compliance to CASA Requirements
Avionics currently complete all Preventative and Corrective Maintenance on Sydney Airport, Australia’s largest. We have now divisionalised Maintenance, with specific expertise in this area managing the process.
No matter how small your airport, we can assist you.
What we do for you
- Reduce RISK.
- Improve Your Revenue.
- Increase Market Share.
- Simplify the Tendering Process.
- Australian Owned & Operated.
- WHS Certified to AS4801 and OFSC (Office of Federal Safety Commissioner)
- Compliant to AS9001 for Quality.
- Locally sourced and supported Spare Parts, Training & Service
- Overseas Partners.
- We service Australia, New Zealand and Asia