Making the Most Complex Changes to your System – Simple
Avionics has the capability to deliver any airfield lighting installation project from multi-million dollar upgrades & new infrastructure to resheet projects, emergency works & smaller one-off projects. Our experience is unrivalled in the region and includes outstanding results in the following areas:
- Civil Works associated with Pit & Duct Systems
- Installation and modification of Airfield Lighting Control Systems
- On pavement slotting and coring for light fitting installation
- Shallow Base and Deep Base Taxiway & Runway light installation
- In Pavement Trenching for deep base conduit systems
- Installation of primary, secondary, control cabling and series isolating transformers
- High Intensity Approach Lighting (HIAL) systems
- Illuminated Wind Direction Indicator (IWDI) installation
- LED Apron floodlighting Installation
- Airport Lighting Equipment Room (ALER) upgrade works
- Precision Approach Path Indicator (PAPI) Installation & Commissioning
- Movement Area Guidance Signs (MAGS) Installation
- Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) Installation
- Underboring and open cut duct crossings in asphalt and concrete pavements
Avionics provides full turnkey supply, installation and commissioning services –de-risking your airport upgrade requirements.
What we do for you
- Reduce RISK.
- Improve Your Revenue.
- Increase Market Share.
- Simplify the Tendering Process.
- Australian Owned & Operated.
- WHS Certified to AS4801 and OFSC (Office of Federal Safety Commissioner)
- Compliant to AS9001 for Quality.
- Locally sourced and supported Spare Parts, Training & Service
- Overseas Partners.
- We service Australia, New Zealand and Asia