Defence Expertise & Know How
Avionics can provide expert aeronautical ground lighting installation for Defence airfields where upgrades are required.
We can provide specialist maintenance and after market Supply to ensure Spares lists are maintained and up to date.
We can provide the latest in technology, industry leading ewo LED apron floodlights, compliant to MOS139 standards.
Avionics have extensive experience since 2008 upgrading the following Defence Airforce Bases.
- RAAF Base Williamtown – AGL Upgrade Project (VIC) –2008
- Army Aviation Centre Oakey – AGL Upgrade Project (QLD) –2008
- RAAF Base Amberley – Major AGL Upgrade Project (QLD) – 2009
- RAAF Base Scherger – Major AGL Upgrade Project (QLD) – 2010
- RAAF Bases Pearce & Gin Gin Airfield Lighting Upgrade Project (W.A) –2011/12
- RAAF Base Darwin – P0004 AGL Upgrade (N.T) – 2013/14
- RAAF Woomera Aerodrome (SA) – P0005 AGL Upgrade –2015
- HMAS Albatross (NSW) – Cable Arrestor Removal – 2016
- RAAF Base Curtin (WA) – Major AGL Upgrade Project –2016
- RAAF Base Richmond (D&C of apron floodlighting system), RAAF Williamtown (Rubber removal on the runway), RAAF Scherger (Cable IR Readings report) – 2016/17
- HMAS Albatross (NSW) – New Hot Refuel Taxiways Lighting Project – 2017
Our Defence Experience is unrivalled in the region and includes outstanding results Keeping Australia’s Air Force Ready
What we do for you
At Avionics, we are committed to add value to your operations by delivering the following:
- Reduce RISK.
- Improve Your Revenue.
- Increase Market Share.
- Simplify the Tendering Process.
- Australian Owned & Operated.
- WHS Certified to AS4801 and OFSC (Office of Federal Safety Commissioner) Compliant to AS9001 for Quality.
- Locally sourced and supported Spare Parts, Training & Service Overseas Partners.
- We service Australia, New Zealand and Asia